Last updated: March 11, 2021
Does latolifestyle.com Gather?
The information we collect and learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your latolifestyle experience. One of our goals in collecting personal information from you is to provide an efficient, meaningful, and customized experience. Here are the general categories of information we gather:
• Information You Give Us: We receive and store information you enter on our website, or give us in any other way. Examples include, but are not limited to, information when you search, browse, buy, post reviews, participate in a sweepstakes or questionnaire, or communicate with customer service. We use the information that you provide for purposes such as responding to your requests, processing your order, customizing future shopping experiences, responding to you, or sending you marketing and advertising communications. If we encounter a problem when processing your order, your personal information may be used to contact you. Please note that before accessing certain parts of latolifestyle.com or completing an order, you must create an account with us, through which you must provide certain personal information.
• Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information automatically whenever you interact with us. For example, like many websites, we use "cookies" or other unique identifiers and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser accesses latolifestyle.com or advertisements and other content served by, or on behalf of, latolifestyle.com on other websites. Other examples include, but are not limited to, log files, internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, and internet browser type.
• Mobile: When you download or use apps created by latolifestyle, we may receive information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device. We may use this information to provide you with location-based services, such as advertising, search results, and other personalized content. Most mobile devices allow you to turn off location services.
• E-mail Communications: To help us make emails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open email from latolifestyle.com, if your computer supports such capabilities. If you do not want to receive email from us (unrelated to transactions and/or your account), please adjust your email subscription settings in your latolifestyle account or contact our customer service team.
• Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information. Examples include, but are not limited to, updated delivery and address information from our carriers and information from credit bureaus, which we use to help prevent and detect fraud.
What About Cookies?
Does latolifestyle.com Share the Information It Receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling, renting or trading it to others. We share customer information only as described in this Privacy Notice and with entities within the latolifestyle Family of Companies. The "latolifestyle Family of Companies" means latolifestyle.com LLC and its subsidiaries.
• Third-Party Service Providers: We may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include, but are not limited to, fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and email, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, providing customer service, storing data, and serving ads on our behalf. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.